Thought Leader Programs
Thought Leader Programs for Corporations, Associations and Non-profits
Is your organization leveraging the expertise in your C-Suite or subject-matter experts in your organization to generate awareness and build trust? We can design a custom thought leader program to fit your targeted goals in the US or globally. A well-planned and comprehensive strategy goes beyond having your top leaders and sales people schedule meetings or manning a show table or booth. It’s creating the opportunities to leverage the experts in your organization to sell without the sales pitch. It’s an opportunity to build deeper engagement within your market segment.
- Program Strategy
- Presentation Content Strategy & Development
- Conference Producers Relationship Management
- Presentation Tools
- Social Media Strategy & Execution
- Conference Media Relations
- Support Logistics
If you are a professional speaker (30+ gigs a year) and need an experienced, authentic and innovative marketing professional on your side, that's where I come in. I have over 25 years marketing experience with a 11-year track record working with speakers. Every speaker has a unique-to-the speaker business model, and you need someone who understands that. There's no one-size-fits-all approach to marketing you or your business. As your Marketing Director, I'll help you define and refine your model. My experience in the speaking industry will help you accelerate your business growth while operating a professional and effective business.
Developmental Role: I'll create, manage and market your brand by:
- Assessing your current marketing materials (web, internet, print, video)
- Recommending approaches to refresh your brand
- Managing the creative process to refresh your brand
Marketing / Sales Role: I'll act as your agent by:
- Researching best fit speaking gigs
- Marketing you to direct clients
- Targeting top speaker bureaus
- Working hard to generate referrals
- Managing product development and back of the room sales opportunities
Operational Role: I'll manage your day-to-day marketing and sales by:
- Responding to inbound inquiries
- Leading outbound marketing efforts
- Negotiating your fee and expenses
- Executing contracts
- Maintaining your speaking and availability schedule
- Coordinating all event logistics and itinerary
- Collecting payment collection
- Reporting and tracking
- Coaching to client feedback
Speaking - A Marketing Tool
Speaking as a Marketing Tool for CEOs, Consultants and Sales Managers
Getting in front of business prospects gets harder every day. As a CEO or a consultant, you have an opportunity to deploy an under-utilized marketing strategy to your advantage: public speaking! It's more important than ever to position yourself as an expert in your business arena and public speaking is one of the best ways to establish your expertise. I work with business professionals to incorporate public speaking at conferences and events into their marketing efforts.
Let me help you:
- Assess whether public speaking is a good fit with your existing marketing and sales effort.
- Get in front of more prospects by identifying and securing opportunities for public speaking.
- Sell without a sales pitch by positioning your expertise and conveying your brand with a compelling presentation.
In-house Speaker Bureau Program
In-house Speaker Bureau Program
Leverage your roster of very-smart and persuasive experts to speak at conferences around the world. Create a strategy and benchmarks to help you deploy your team to amplify your message to customers, partners and stakeholders. Implement best practices for participation and manage travel resources more efficiently. An in-house speaker bureau program helps you triage the multitude of speaker invitations your organization receives and supports alignment with return-on-investment decisions instead of treating all speaking invitations equally. It promotes consistency in messaging, improves utilization of travel dollars as well as supports senior leaders and subject matter experts in telling compelling, relevant story about your organization’s product and services.
- Conference Producer Relationship Management
- Criteria Assessments
- Communications Plan
- Inquiry Management
- Roster Management
- Calendar Management
- Content Development
- Presentation Training